Monday, October 09, 2017

More pictures of the show

The weather was a bit better yesterday for the final day of the quilt show. Not sunny, but mostly dry...
The 2016 challenge of the European Quilt Association was also exhibited at the show. The theme was "Greetings from..."
Next are two pictures of my group's exhibit...
The quilts that are not mine are by Yvette Winand and Martine Chapuis.
It looks like it's now mushroom season in my garden. This morning, I spotted dozens of them in the grass. Here's a very colorful one...

2 comments:

ViDerTextil said...

c'est la saison où les fleurs laissent la place aux champignons ... attention si pas des petits trolls en-dessous!

Judy said...

Oh, I wish I could have been there to see the show in person! It must be very rewarding to see your work on display to share with others.