Thursday, April 20, 2017

April

The weather has not been that nice all the time. Actually, we even had a little snow two days ago!

I received my copies of the new Twelve by Twelve book yesterday. It's a small catalogue style book that we published mainly for ourselves as a souvenir of our Colorplay collection.
Look here, and here, and also here for more information and pictures.

My first "Nuages" quilt is almost finished.  But now I think I have to add another layer of clouds to it.
And, btw, here are some more lovely clouds above the North Sea...

It looks like I had some pictures ready for another blog post in March, and that I forgot to post them...
So, here they are...
 More drawing, some paper mono printing, and beautiful spring flowers...


2 comments:

ViDerTextil said...

les nuages changent tellement vite de place dans le ciel, que ça reste une source éternelle d'inspiration.
félicitations avec le petit deuxième 12/12 !!

sharon young said...

Lovely photos, your sketches are beautiful, I love the self portraits, they're really expressive. No snow here thank goodness but very cold.