Saturday, April 11, 2015

Strange weather

Yesterday was a beautiful day in the garden. It felt almost like summer.
"En avril, ne te découvre pas d'un fil"... I know the adage, but really, it was great.
Today, it's another story... We lost at least 10 degrees during the night, and now it's raining cats and dogs.
This morning, I finished cleaning the studio. It's not perfect, but it's much better.
Then, I worked on my new quilt.
I pinned some fabrics on the design wall. I have to overprint a few of the screen-printed pieces, but I'm rather pleased with this palette of colours.

2 comments:

ViDerTextil said...

comme on dit ... c'est le printemps avec des giboulées et des rayons de soleil à tour de rôle, mais c'est ça qui fit pousser les belles fleurs de jardin! PS: tu veux bien venir ranger mon studio aussi ? ;-)

Hilary Florence said...

It sounds as if your weather is very like ours in the south of the UK - beautiful warm sun one day and stormy winds the next.
I've just realised you are in Belguim - for some reason I had always placed you in Canada in my mind - maybe because your English is perfect, mixed in with French.
As always, I love your printing. I do a lot of dyeing, but printing is something I have always loved but not been able to find enough time to do.