Tuesday, December 16, 2014

December

Mid-december? Really?
It's time to share a small mosaic of what I've been doing in the studio these last weeks...
Weaving cotton and paper yarns (with dyeing in mind), choosing some rusted fabrics for a new quilt, blocking crochet squares, making Christmas cards, and playing with sumi ink.
The shibori quilt is finished. Actually, I didn't really quilt it. I simply stitched it on a heavy fabric background.
Apart from this, I've been studying Japanese, of course.
Yesterday, we've decorated the Christmas tree, and today, I'm baking gingerbread biscuits. But there isn't any snow in sight yet.

1 comment:

ViDerTextil said...

une variété de techniques textiles sur un seul post! les journées courtes nous invitent à nous occuper un peu plus de nos fils, mais je ne pense pas qu'un noel blanc sera pour cette année ...