Saturday, January 21, 2012

Back to quilting

Carla Sonheim's class is over. I had so much fun. I definitely need to keep this habit of drawing a little everyday.
Here's a picture of my desk yesterday night just before I cleaned it up...

And here's the little guy of the other day. I think he became a little gal in the meantime.
Now it's really time to start working on my Metamorphosis quilt. The deadline is February 12th!

Did you see the last exciting news about Twelve by Twelve? You didn't? Look here then. A 6-page article in Quilting Arts magazine. Nice, isn't it?
There's also an article about us in Patchwork- und Quiltjournal, and yes, it's official, I am a cover girl. ;-)
Ok, enough boasting for today! I am off to my studio now to try and cut up that rejected dandelion quilt.

2 comments:

ViDerTextil said...

dis-donc, tu deviens une célébrité !:-) j'adore ton dessin; c'est trop mignon! ça ferait bien sur un patch pour Zoë...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Francois! Those articles look great. I also love what you have done with the little creatures. Right up my street!