Friday, October 05, 2007

Dandelion

Yesterday, I worked on the Twelve by Twelve dandelion challenge... drawing, cutting, painting...And finally cutting up fabric...
Not really happy about the results... I decided I needed other fabrics... So today, I dyed some. It's in the washing machine now. We'll see later if I'm happier with this.
In the meantime, I'm moving part of my studio to another room, and I'm rediscovering an afwul lot of things... fabric, material, magazines... I didn't know I was that rich!

2 comments:

Terri Stegmiller said...

Love your drawings Francoise! And you know, I think you're right, we'd be rich if we actually sat and figured out how much we invested in supplies and then had that money back. Now for me, I'd rather have the supplies.

Carol said...

I love the centre painting? I love the resist you have going on in that piece. well done you. Best of luck with your new fabric, and the move!