Sunday, October 30, 2011

More autumn colours

The weather here has been so incredibly sunny and mild for the season that I can't resist posting another autumn photo.
Last summer, I enjoyed reading Tammy's blog, especially her posts about ICaD, and I played along a little bit, in my own corner. I didn't feel like showing my index cards here and didn't post about them, but the other day, I found Tammy's blog again, with this post here, and I just couldn't resist making a little mess too...

This print is my favourite...
especially this close-up...
and this is what happened to the sheet of paper that what protecting my desk...
The watercolour marks under the paint splotches come from sketches I did for a new quilt. Here's a little peek at one of the sketches...
The quilt is well underway, but I can't post about it yet.

3 comments:

Linda Stokes said...

I'm intrigued by your colour glimpses!
Lovely Autumn leaves - here we are coming up to Summer but so far quite mild.

mitchillow said...

Like this pics!

gypsy said...

Isn't this just the most fun!? So happy you tried smashing acrylics, and many thanks for the mention!