Sunday, June 05, 2011

The winner...

La gagnante du tirage au sort est...
Chère Joëlle, dès que j'ai votre adresse postale, je vous envoie le livre!
And thank you to everyone who left a comment on my blog!
Today I plan to work on that black shirt that I started months ago...

I bought the fabric last year in Sapporo, and the pattern I'm using is from Burda.
Today it is supposed to rain, at last. But we only had a few drops this morning, and now the sky is blue again. The lavender is thriving with this amazing weather we've been enjoying for several weeks.

2 comments:

n said...

I love the floral patterns.. Beautiful!
You lavender is gorgeous! I have it on my balcony and they are in full bloom too.Thank you for the inspiration!

JB said...

What a fresh breath of spring. I can almost smell the lavender. Isn't it amazing how adding chartreuse to your selection of grays makes it all come to life!