Saturday, April 23, 2011

Back from a lovely little trip

Did you know the weather could be this sunny in Wales?
Actually, each time I travel to North Wales, the weather is rather nice. ;-)
But this time, it was truly amazing!

Anyway, last Saturday, I met up again with my lovely friend Margaret, a.k.a. Digital Gran, in Llandudno. We first visited Stitch It, a charming little shop full of indispensable goodies, then Oriel Mostyn Gallery where we had a nice Welsh tea. (Thank you Mags!)
More pictures about this nice afternoon, as well as everything about Welsh cakes, here!

4 comments:

Gerrie said...

I don't think of Wales as a sunny place. How nice to have such lovely weather for your visit.

ViDerTextil said...

et tu nous as ramené le soleil ! superbe région sous le soleil et que de bonnes choses à manger...

n said...

Looks like you had a great trip! Beautiful place. I love ocean..

Digitalgran said...

Thanks for your company for the afternoon Francoise.