Sunday, February 20, 2011

Busy days

I'm busy, and a little tired too. We are having cold grey days again. But look, spring is just around the corner...
I keep taking pictures often, thinking of my blog. Then I forget to post them!
This is a nice miso soup I had for lunch the other day. Miso, tofu, wakame, rice and vegetables... I'm pretending I'm in Japan. :-)

I've been working on my Twelve by Twelve quilt these last days...
The top is almost ready...
I've got a few other works in progress and my little studio is a real mess. I took pictures of it, but I'm not sure yet I'm going to post them here.
Did you have a look at the Lark Crafts blog? They have started a 12 days celebration of our Twelve by Twelve book. They are featuring interviews of the Twelves and there will also be a few book giveaways during that time. Don't miss this.

2 comments:

jenclair said...

I'm working on cleaning up my studio again. Again....

Thanks for the Twelve by Twelve link!

dutchcomfort said...

Sometimes I feel like there’s more time involved in decluttering my sewing space than in creating...

Lovely glimpses of your new quilt!