Thursday, October 21, 2010

More rust

My rust and blue-green fabrics are hanging in front of me. I've got a design. I did a rough sketch based on a photo of leaves I took last summer. Now, all I have to do is to start cutting and playing. This will be for tomorrow I hope. First, I want to finish the shirt I am sewing for me. (Pictures later, maybe).
This morning, it was very cold for the season, but so sunny. After those rainy days, I really like to see such a nice blue sky...

And here's a beautiful autumn leaf I picked up the other day...

4 comments:

Gerrie said...

We are at the same stage. However, I do not have a plan - just the materials. I am hoping one will come to me.

dutchcomfort said...

This sounds like a really good plan and as always, I’m curious to see the outcome!

Kristin L said...

I like your colors. I have fabric laying on the floor and a half-baked plan, but keep thinking I have plenty of time. I think I may be running out of it though.

Deborah Boschert said...

I am liking this color combination more than I anticipated. So fun! You've got a great start too.