Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tidying up

I found this piece in a drawer while tidying up my studio... I started it at least 4 years ago, if not more, and then forgot about it. I don't know why I never finished it up. Some of the fabrics come from Burkina Faso. I received them from a dear friend.
I think it just needs a few more stitches and it could be framed, or maybe glued on a canvas. What do you think?
BTW, I've put it upside down for this picture. I think I like it better this way.

My blue and white with a dash of black 12x12 quilt is finished. The pictures are ready to be posted... We just have to wait until tomorrow, California time...

4 comments:

Gerrie said...

I just remembered that I have not photographed mine. Can't wait to see them.

Kristin L said...

Glue it to a canvas!! (or wrap it, or sew it...)

ViDerTextil said...

et voilà comment on fait des trouvailles !! à demain pour la photo, suis curieuse !

Shayla said...

I really like this piece. It's vibrant with life.