Monday, May 04, 2009

News from my garden

We spent some time working in the garden these last days...
I thought the rosemary bush was going to die because of the strong frost we had last winter. But, no, it's still alive, and it's blooming now...

Myosotis (forget-me-not) are going strong as usual...
Little cornflowers are starting to grow, as are the tiny poppies, salad rockets, lettuces and tomatoes. 
And of course, the dandelions are back again, despite all my efforts to get rid of them... 
I played a bit with this last picture...

2 comments:

sharon young said...

What lovely spring pics, I wondered why my Rosemary looked a bit sick, it didn't occur to me that it might be frost damaged, it's not flowering.
I love the little sheep in your PC.
Thanks for dropping in on my blog, it was a very special day.

Digitalgran said...

Love the little forget me nots. Isn't it fun to play with the photos?