I tried my new Trapsuutjies paints today. Here, I used them on wet fabric. They blend very nicely.
On the next one, I used the paints on dry fabric. I then lifted some of the paint with a rag. The colours are not that dark in real, but there's a deluge of rain today, and it's very hard to take good pictures. The tiny white spots are also an invention of my camera...
Then I used homemade stamps with blue paint. Before the prints were completely dry, I put a wash of magenta on the fabric.
The darker streaks you can see are not in the fabric. They're actually on the plastic sheet under the fabric.
And now, two mop-up rags are drying in the garage. But these will be for tomorrow, if they turn out nicely.