Friday, May 05, 2006

Task of the day

I want to finish this little quilt. It is a follow-up of my series "Géométrie". The solid fabrics were dyed using Procion and Dylon. The quilting is simple and done with the machine. So it should be rather quick.
Je veux terminer ce petit quilt aujourd'hui. C'est la suite de ma série "Géométrie". J'ai teint les tissus unis. Le quilting est simple et fait à la machine. Donc, cela devrait être assez rapide.

This is my quilt "Géométrie 3". The two grey fabrics were dyed with Procion. The darker ochre is the result of playing with my onion skins collection...

Voici mon quilt "Géométrie 3". J'ai teint les tissus gris. Et j'ai obtenu l'ocre en jouant avec ma collection d'épluchures d'oignons...

1 comment:

Deb Hardman said...

I love the colors that come from natural dyes! I did wool fabric with onion skins too. lovely colors & i like your quilts.