Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Project Spectrum

Have you heard about Project Spectrum? I think the idea is interesting.
As we are still in April, I've looked through my collection of photos. I found two of my digital pictures which could qualify for this month project.
The first one is a picture of some kind of lichen growing on a seaside rock .

The next one is a close-up of a day lily, in my garden.


Both coud be great sources for embroideries or quilts. Ok, I am going to write this down on my projects list!

Avez-vous déjà entendu parler du Project Spectrum? Je trouve l'idée intéressante. Puisque nous sommes encore en avril, voici deux photos qui conviennent bien pour le projet du mois.

La première est une photo de lichen sur un rocher en bord de mer. La seconde est un gros plan sur une hémérocalle de mon jardin. Ces deux images pourraient être de très bonnes sources d'inspiration pour des quilts ou des broderies. Ok, je le note sur ma liste de projets!

2 comments:

Shirley Goodwin said...

Those are lovely photos, Francoise (sorry, no accents on my keyboard).

Shirley in nEw Zealand

Mary deB said...

I love the lichen! Texture and colour. Great!